Several Skyrates players have put their coding and design skills to work creating custom tools for the game. From plane design to map navigation to influence and market tracking, these tools can make an experienced player's life easier, or overwhelm a new player with information that will only be relevant after weeks of gameplay and exploration.
nehp tools returned from the ashes (after a very long time) to try to keep the data alive!
- Influence, Levels, and Profit top 50 top 200
- Influence top 50 top 200
- Levels top 50 top 200
- Kills top 50 top 200
- Profit top 50 top 200
After Round 2.3 ended,Captain Waffles suspended development of The Mechanic. Round 2.4 did not include upgrades, so there was little need for a replacement. When Round 2.5 opened, bringing an entirely new upgrade structure, Istatay introduced Hotmod, a simple tool for planning a single plane's upgrades. The tool didn't remain simple for long, and Istatay maintains a list of planned features for Hotmod. Istatay also maintains Hotshot, which calculates the damage potential of various weapons and mods.
- Hotmod Beta (for testing and using the latest features)
- Hotmod for 2.6 Greasemonkey patch by nehp
- The Automagic Arcamatic 3000 by Captain Waffles. (information for round 2.4 only)
Kathryn's Skyrates OverviewEdit
Kathryn, the "Tally Teller" of Skytopia, first created her "Influence Toys" in June 2008, building on nehp's (no longer defunct) Top 100 Influence Dailies. Her site has since grown to include market data, a series of news feeds, and a "Lurker" who watches all three public chat channels. On December 13, 2009, the site, skyrates.jusque.net, went offline, though the root domain jusque.net remains functional. There is no word from Kathryn regarding this outage or its expected duration.
- Skyrates Lurker (chat archive)
- Vapour Trails (skyrate location tracking)
- Chimney Sweep (factional influence)
- Cargo Culte (governorship race by skyland)
- Planet Claire (governorship race by player)
- Tinned Beans (trade market data)
- Crackity Jones (plane and upgrade locations)
- Six Buffaloes (path plotter)
Replace Kathryn with the skyrate's name
- http://skyrates.jusque.net/ride/0/Kathryn.png - returns the plane's name in Armor Piercing font
- http://skyrates.jusque.net/ride/1/Kathryn.png - redirects to the plane's image from the Discovery page
- http://skyrates.jusque.net/rep/*/Kathryn.png - returns the number of skyland's a skyrate is leading
- http://skyrates.jusque.net/rep/Uurwerk/Kathryn.png - returns whether a skyrate is leading a skyland or who they're behind